1. Cincinnati Children's names new chief marketing officer Full story
2. Amazon exec says new startup accelerator class can boost hospitals, healthcare Full story
3. Chief innovation officers prioritize designing a more 'innovation-friendly' environment Full story
4. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on telehealth and virtual care strategy for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 10 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Mayo Clinic launches cell and gene therapy accelerator Full story
6. 8 hospitals and health systems planning upgrades, expansions Full story
7. Hospital-at-home will fail without effective patient monitoring. See how Northwell and 3 other systems are leveling up this capability here.
8. Dell Children's launches new pediatric campaign Full story
9. Here are the chief digital execs for US News' top hospitals Full story
10. 14 recent digital health funding rounds Full story
11. Problem? Burnout. Solution? Awareness and action. With 61% of healthcare workers reporting at least one symptom of burnout, this webinar is helping organizations invest in their clinicians. Watch it here.
12. 6 recent health equity investments over $10M Full story
13. Health systems shrink executive teams as costs rise Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. What should healthcare's technology revolution look like at your health system? Read this recent innovation report and chart a course to a more interconnected future.
3. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.