1. Northwell Health names Joseph Leston deputy chief marketing officer Full story
2. Meet the chief marketing officers of US News' top hospitals Full story
3. The demand for behavioral health services is soaring. Learn how digital mental health tools can keep you from playing catch-up.
4. Alphabet-backed GV's big ventures into healthcare Full story
5. Healthcare is in 'race to innovate,' Cedars-Sinai CIO says Full story
6. Small healthcare businesses offered free digital marketing help Full story
7. UCLA launches health equity accelerator program Full story
8. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
9. Allegheny Health System rolls out 'Work Your Way' staffing model Full story
10. AI startup Anyscale raises $99M Full story
11. Facebook, Instagram suspend Robert Kennedy Jr.'s nonprofit over medical misinformation Full story
12. Hospitals must unlock more open time to maximize OR efficiency. Cone Health leaders share how they did it here.
13. More physicians observing colleagues behaving badly: 6 report findings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
2. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.
3. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.