1. How COVID-19 is changing hospitals' marketing strategies Full story
2. 'Together We Well': Northwell launches patient-centered marketing campaign Full story
3. FDA clears Apple Watch ECG for remote patient visits during pandemic: 6 details Full story
4. Reinforce health IT infrastructure to withstand new and pressing demands today and in the future. Attend this virtual presentation and learn how to enable modern connectivity.
5. Health IT deals on track to hit $15 billion in Q2: 5 things to know Full story
6. 10 best children's hospitals, ranked by US News Full story
7. Digital health 'unicorn' once valued at $1.5B files for bankruptcy: 4 details Full story
8. 25 health system taglines amid COVID-19 Full story
9. Controlled substance prescription in the era of social distance — Insights into one Nevada health system's approach remote prescribing. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. We must partner with patients as we redefine healthcare in the post-COVID-19 era Full story
11. MetroHealth launches social determinants of health resource referral program within EHR Full story
12. Summer could prove challenging for advertisers Full story
13. UVA builds robot prototype that kills COVID-19 pathogens with ultraviolet light, heat rays Full story
14. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.