1. How hospitals are convincing patients it's safe to come back Full story
2. Behind Oregon hospital association's patient awareness, education ad campaign Full story
3. Why AI projects fail: 5 things to know Full story
4. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.
5. Hospital rebrands: 5 recent name changes Full story
6. Providers rally in support of Black Lives Matter movement across US Full story
7. QR codes can help patients recall information from their doctors, study suggests Full story
8. 'We plan and prepare for disruptions': How IU Health is getting through the pandemic without layoffs or pay cuts Full story
9. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
10. Holy Cross Hospital honors marketing director Full story
11. UCSF, U of Colorado develop 3D imaging tool that uses facial scans to diagnose genetic diseases Full story
12. OurCrowd's new $100M fund focuses on pandemic innovations Full story
13. MassMutual Ventures launches $100M fund for digital health companies and more Full story
14. What we've learned from COVID-19 will help plan for future health crises: Learn how a digital health strategy plays a part.