1. The top 20 health systems in the US by brand recognition Full story
2. Average chief marketing officer tenure at lowest in over a decade Full story
3. Gillette Children's Speciality Healthcare rebrands Full story
4. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
5. 9 health tech companies on CNBC's 2022 disruptors list Full story
6. The best hospitals for avoiding unnecessary services: Lown Institute Full story
7. Where tech innovation is needed most in healthcare Full story
8. Clinical equipment is full of untapped cost savings. Learn how this health system unlocked actionable insights to improve patient throughput and streamline equipment maintenance during this discussion.
9. Health startups use TikTok to market prescription drugs, worrying experts Full story
10. Health IT market will exceed doubled value by 2028, report predicts Full story
11. 15 healthiest, least healthy states for seniors Full story
12. 1 in 3 clinicians may leave their role by 2024. See how Good Samaritan, Adventist Health and 2 others are automating workflows to combat burnout and improve outcomes during this virtual panel.
13. AI can tell a patient's race by only X-rays, stumping researchers Full story
14. Experts warn of a COVID-19 wave that is 'almost like omicron' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
2. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
3. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.