1. How Providence succeeds at digital marketing on a budget Full story
2. Digital front door spending hits record high of $1.9B in '21 Full story
3. 16 top hospitals, health systems for diversity Full story
4. The key to reducing costs? A strategy that bridges payers and hospitals within an IDN. Here's how UPMC used virtual care to combat staff shortages and drive revenue.
5. Viewpoint: Silicon Valley's 'move fast and break things' mentality doesn't work for health tech Full story
6. Google relaxes ban on ads for experimental medical treatment Full story
7. Cerebral changes online ads in the midst of overprescribing allegations Full story
8. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
9. How Jefferson Health is harnessing philanthropy to address health disparities Full story
10. Physicians issue warnings to parents amid baby formula shortage Full story
11. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
12. Tech company that analyzes patient outcomes lands $20M investment Full story
13. CDC chooses MIT-offshoot for wastewater surveillance project Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.