1. The most exciting healthcare startups, per Providence's digital chief Full story
2. Hospital rebrands: 5 recent name changes Full story
3. Texas Medical Center partners with Irish agency to advance entrepreneurship, innovation Full story
4. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
5. Mount Sinai adds 3D bioprinting platform to its innovation incubator Full story
6. Pfizer to buy Biohaven for $11.6B: 4 things to know Full story
7. Pullman Regional Hospital names innovation director Full story
8. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.
9. McLaren Greater Lansing names chief experience officer Full story
10. 18 hospital execs write thank-you notes to nurses Full story
11. GoodRx taps former Uber leader as inaugural COO Full story
12. These 3 health systems are advancing virtual care sophistication. Learn how and whether their strategies will work for your organization during this live session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.
2. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
3. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.