1. Physician leaders wave red flag on automated pharmacy technology Full story
2. CommonSpirit, AdventHealth invest in behavioral health startup Full story
3. Elon Musk's Twitter deal draws misinformation warning from WHO official Full story
4. Patient care suffers from regionally fragmented systems. Learn how healthcare leaders in Colo. and Iowa successfully aligned behind a mobile-first logistics platform.
5. Amwell names new chief marketing officer Full story
6. A new C-suite position is rising in popularity Full story
7. UnitedHealth/Optum will be top purchaser of health tech startups this year, survey finds Full story
8. 4 recent Big Tech partnerships in healthcare Full story
9. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
10. Centene's former chief solutions officer joins health tech startup Full story
11. 8 health systems opening hospitals Full story
12. Google Ventures leads $35M funding round for digital health pharmaceutical company Full story
13. Jefferson Health partners with DocGo to transport first patient in electric ambulance Full story
14. Top children's hospitals are uniting against persistent drug shortages. Learn more about the coalition and how to get involved here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
2. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.
3. 56% of large hospitals have 4 or more simultaneous automation initiatives. Click here to learn 10 trends shaping the technology's future.