1. 'De-innovation': How Cleveland Clinic and more determine which processes to nix Full story
2. Ascension renames 15 Illinois hospitals Full story
3. 37 companies that could be negatively affecting Americans' health Full story
4. St. Luke's is using telehealth to complete ED psychiatric consults within 1-2 hours — click here to learn its strategy.
5. Memorial Hermann invests in startup for healthcare payment software Full story
6. Children's National launches innovation accelerator for pediatric tech Full story
7. Ochsner Health adds hospital, renames it Full story
8. Physician assistant average annual wage in 50 states Full story
9. It's time for hospital CIOs to open the digital front door. Join this virtual session to see how UC Davis Health is meeting the demands of healthcare consumerism.
10. 5 recent healthcare marketing campaigns Full story
11. Payer mix in the nation's top 20 hospitals Full story
12. Geisinger, Eisai team up on algorithm for dementia detection Full story
13. Could smart toilets lead the way for COVID-19 tracking? Full story
14. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
2. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
3. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.