1. Not just for patient care: How hospitals are using AI for marketing Full story
2. How leaders from Northwell, Providence, Intermountain address misinformation in the age of TikTok, ChatGPT Full story
3. CVS Health backs digitizing autism care, leads $20M investment round Full story
4. Overreliance on benchmarks can be problematic. See why ‘benchmarking against yourself’ can build a path toward actual improvement and better outcomes in the 2023 Experience Perspective.
5. Health systems lack the talent, bandwidth to scale AI into clinical workflows Full story
6. 274+ healthcare revenue cycle management companies to know | 2023 Full story
7. The linguistic controversies of clinical titles Full story
8. Healthcare workforce resiliency depends on leaders' commitment to change — now. These 5 strategies can improve your staff's well-being, and in turn, your operations.
9. Oscar gala raises millions for LA children's hospital Full story
10. Healthgrades recognizes 800+ hospitals for patient safety, experience Full story
11. UCSF names 2 digital health companies innovation award winners Full story
12. Healthcare lost decades of progress in the fight against HAIs. Get your hospital's infection prevention efforts back on track with this key strategy.
13. 17 called-off hospital deals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digital technology flaws like software glitches and user errors can be difficult for both patients and staff. Here's how to solve for that and help advance healthcare's digital evolution.
2. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
3. Is your hospital's EHR up to snuff? Fill critical gaps and increase ROI by using these 8 capabilities.