1. Barely 20% of providers have a consumer-centric strategy in place: 4 things to know Full story
2. How Uber Health is helping hospitals' parking infrastructure Full story
3. Why diversity is a 'guiding light' for the majority-female team behind the Boston Children's innovation accelerator Full story
4. Study: Digital whiteboards save staff nearly 9 hours per day — Learn more
5. Anthem joins IBM-backed quantum computing hub Full story
6. HBR: The 7 jobs of the chief data officer Full story
7. OB-GYNs use Reddit to offer advice to women without access to reproductive healthcare Full story
8. Brigham and Women's study: Innovation depends on more than hospital profits — patients have to be on board, too Full story
9. How one Atlanta hospital discerns tangible ROI from digital health hype. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Verily launches joint venture for ophthalmology innovation Full story
11. 2 patient experience strategies separating front-runners from the pack Full story
12. How healthcare marketers are taking extra precautions to protect patient data Full story
13. What the Amazon-JPMorgan-Berkshire Hathaway venture's 2-year silence means for healthcare Full story
14. Are you up to speed on private sector efforts to develop standards to support providers and payers in value-based care? Click here to learn about the HL7 Da Vinci Project.