1. Billionaire CEO donates $25M to Nicklaus Children's Hospital Full story
2. 12 things to know about Providence's venture capital arm Full story
3. 'We See All of You': Trinity Health launches 1st national brand campaign Full story
4. Patient engagement — a mainstay of hospital & health system priority lists, yet most still grapple with low ratings. These execs will tell you why + share tangible tactics for improvement.
5. City of Hope cancer treatment centers rebrand Full story
6. Telehealth company Wheel lays off 28% of workforce Full story
7. OSF HealthCare develops AI-based discharge platform Full story
8. Apply to be a reviewer for BHR's Annual Meeting and hear keynotes from industry leaders and celebrities like Martha Stewart, Mark Cuban, Larry Bird and Earvin "Magic" Johnson.
9. GoodRx might pay $1.5M for sharing patient data with Google, Facebook Full story
10. Mayo Clinic Platform expands partnership with data privacy company Full story
11. Kaiser, Cigna invest in $34M round for virtual OCD therapy platform Full story
12. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
13. South Carolina health system rolls out AI workflow automation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.
2. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.