1. Mass General Brigham, Tufts, CHOP marketing chiefs on how they work with IT, digital teams Full story
2. Tennessee health system starts rebranding as part of $200M expansion Full story
3. 85 hospitals that provide the best patient experience, according to women Full story
4. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
5. Kaiser Permanente donates $350K to Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation for youth mental health awareness Full story
6. HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division names new VP of marketing Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic CEO says growth is an 'ethical imperative' amid anticipated $200M loss Full story
8. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
9. Harvard Medical School pulls out of US News rankings Full story
10. 20 best-paying companies for midcareer software engineers Full story
11. Northwell, USF win patent award for 3D-printed swab Full story
12. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
13. Texas health system unveils new branding Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.
2. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.