1. Which healthcare company should Elon Musk buy in 2023? Health tech execs have 13 suggestions Full story
2. WellSpan's 'nerve center' seeks to disperse overcrowding, relieve staff Full story
3. 5 trillion-dollar questions hanging over hospitals Full story
4. Contingent staffing is expensive and hard to manage. Learn how to create your own internal agency & save 10% to 15% on staffing costs without sacrificing personnel quality.
5. Tech layoffs accelerated faster in 2022 than during COVID-19 shutdown Full story
6. The worst month for layoffs has arrived Full story
7. 18 counties with biggest population upswings Full story
8. It's time for digital front doors to support more than functions like payments. See what's really needed to build patient loyalty here.
9. 25 happiest US cities Full story
10. Digital health: Who's up, who's down Full story
11. VA Atlanta facilities to be renamed after former senators Full story
12. Are you making sense of your healthcare organization's data? Get tips on interpreting and drawing value from raw data in this discussion.
13. Monmouth Medical Center could spend $650M+ on 'state-of-the-art' campus Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's easy for costly adverse drug events to slip through the cracks in overwhelmed EDs. Get 3 steps to prevent it here.
2. There's no reason pharmacy staff should still be playing phone tag to confirm medication history. See how Cone Health cut the inefficiency.
3. Downtime after a cyberattack costs hospitals thousands per minute. Shift from cybersecurity to cyber resilience to cut the risk with this expert insight.