1. 30 health systems with strong finances in 2022 Full story
2. Baptist Health reports $227M loss Full story
3. Amazon no longer a trillion-dollar company Full story
4. A New Hospital Medicine Equation. Hospitals need a new answer to a familiar problem - providing quality, 24/7, inpatient care while maintaining financial solvency. Discover the impacts of balancing efficiency with quality to affect both sides of the value equation.
5. He was the hospital's financial auditor. Now he's its CEO. Full story
6. 52 hospitals, health systems that laid off 4K workers in 2022 Full story
7. Health systems' minimum wage rockets Full story
8. The investments Mayo, Mass General and Cedars-Sinai made in 2022 Full story
9. It's time for digital front doors to support more than functions like payments. See what's really needed to build patient loyalty here.
10. Mississippi hospital stems losses amid improved operating revenues Full story
11. Lakewood Ranch Medical Center to add capacity with $120M tower Full story
12. ACA Marketplace coverage hits 11.5M Full story
13. Rush Health taps medical director of value-based care Full story
14. Walmart's 5 biggest moves in healthcare in 2022 Full story
15. Are you making sense of your healthcare organization's data? Get tips on interpreting and drawing value from raw data in this discussion.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
2. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs.
3. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.