1. Antitrust settlement pushes Sutter Health to $613M operating loss Full story
2. An equitable way to pay physicians? Structured salaries only, Mayo suggests Full story
3. Paychecks late at Tennessee hospital Full story
4. At least 122 hospital and health system C-suite executives were on the move in Q3 2019. Click here to catch up on 2019's executive moves.
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Los Angeles hospital joins PIH Health Full story
7. Chicago psychiatric hospital loses Medicare funding Full story
8. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization. Find out how.
9. 7 latest hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
10. Rural Colorado hospital looks to SCL Health for financial stability Full story
11. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
12. Defective EHRs suffer little in fraud probes: 'Almost too big to fail' Full story
13. 28 states with full practice authority for NPs Full story