1. Midwest health systems brace for winter storm Full story
2. Providence Sacred Heart to restructure some physicians Full story
3. 10 notable CFO transitions this year Full story
4. Point-of-service collections done right: Watch now and learn 4 tips to collect more revenue up front.
5. Health agencies with biggest budget gains in the $1.7 trillion spending bill Full story
6. Why a California hospital's $10M loan request was rejected Full story
7. MetroHealth chief administrative officer to exit Full story
8. 16 lawmakers sign letter opposing Covenant Health's takeover of Connecticut hospital Full story
9. 50% of denials are tied to front-end tasks. Refine the process with these tips.
10. Stay true to your 'mission, vision and values': One CFO's advice for leaders in 2023 Full story
11. Skepticism now starts at the top in one Florida hospital Full story
12. Top cities where baby boomers want to retire Full story
13. Colorado hospital workers' future up in air as leadership stays silent Full story
14. 2 Cleveland Clinic hospitals to merge urgent care centers Full story
15. Trinity Health saved $23M in labor costs in just 9 months — all while decreasing patient falls systemwide. See how they did it.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
2. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.
3. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.