1. Who owns this hospital? HHS aims to answer Full story
2. Colorado hospital battling 'intense local competition and wage inflation' for staff, CFO says Full story
3. 4 financial trends that will drive health system decisions in 2023: Deloitte Full story
4. 2.1 million nurses may exit the field by 2025. Don't let good nurses slip through your fingers. Here's how technology can better support them.
5. $4.3T US healthcare spend represents 18.3% of GDP: 8 notes Full story
6. 3 health system VC arms invest in financial assistance platform Full story
7. 6 in 10 say more price transparency laws should be 'top priority' for Congress: poll Full story
8. Healthcare companies face wall of maturing debt amid cash shortage Full story
9. 50% of denials are tied to front-end tasks. Refine the process with these tips.
10. Northwestern Medicine looks to expand Lake Forest location in $389M project Full story
11. 97 hospital CEOs exited their roles in 2022 Full story
12. Many hospitals take legal action over medical debt: Report Full story
13. Long-delayed Arkansas hospital now due to open in January, CEO says Full story
14. Johns Hopkins Health System lands 'AA-' credit rating Full story
15. 8 ways automation can improve your revenue cycle, starting now.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.
2. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
3. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.