1. 7 hospital mergers called off in past year Full story
2. Tenet CEO sells $16M in company stock Full story
3. Humana co-founder dies of COVID-19 Full story
4. 70 percent of digital transformation initiatives do not reach their goals. Click here to learn how to make sure your initiatives are successful.
5. America's healthiest, unhealthiest states for 2020 Full story
6. California workers at 3 HCA hospitals call strike Full story
7. Massachusetts physician accused of $10.6M in billing fraud Full story
8. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
9. 3 Must Reads:
- The key to a more financially productive primary care practice is the membership-based model. Click here to learn how 1,100 successful practices have followed that path.
- How well do you understand consumer attitudes toward medical billing and payment? Download this whitepaper to discover how patients approach and interpret healthcare bills.
- Are you still capturing informed consent on paper? Find out how going mobile improves workflow, improves patient satisfaction.
10. Envision Healthcare CFO, chief accounting officer to step down Full story
11. CHI Franciscan opens $500M replacement hospital in Washington state Full story
12. The biggest reimbursement challenges in oncology: 6 leaders weigh in Full story
13. Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.
14. States short billions in funding needed for COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your laboratory have the right IT tools to weather the COVID-19 storm? Download this whitepaper to understand which tools will help you face challenges most efficiently.
2. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
3. What a decade of claims data says about the state of patient safety. Click here to read the full report.