1. Trinity tests daily pay option to attract and retain workers Full story
2. 5 hospitals closing departments or ending services Full story
3. How Cleveland Clinic invested $1.4B in Ohio, Florida and Nevada last year Full story
4. Rising operating costs are wreaking havoc on health systems' margins. But one health system saved $5 million in a year on labor and supplies — here's how.
5. The gig economy is back — even for execs Full story
6. 12 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
7. Walgreens Boots Alliance sells $1B in stock to help finance Summit Health deal Full story
8. Congresswomen float bill to curb anticompetitive hospital behavior Full story
9. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
10. 8 hospitals, health systems charging for MyChart messaging Full story
11. South Carolina hospital set for closure after 56 years Full story
12. Former medical director sues Cape Cod Hospital for alleged defamation, whistleblower retaliation Full story
13. Healthcare billing fraud: 11 recent cases Full story
14. Parkridge Health drops appeal against planned $100M rival hospital Full story
15. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.
2. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
3. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.