1. 10 CFOs' core focuses: Recession planning, growth opportunities and more Full story
2. Hospitals take staffing challenges into their own hands Full story
3. 34 healthcare companies at risk of default as debt rises amid weak operating performance: Moody's Full story
4. New research: What 48 health system executives said matters most when choosing an RCM partner. Full report.
5. Mercy Health halts hospital construction due to 'financial challenges' Full story
6. The physician who toppled a $32B crypto giant Full story
7. Northern Light Health closing hospital wing Dec. 31 Full story
8. Healthcare payrolls increase, job openings decline, Fitch says Full story
9. 50% of denials are tied to front-end tasks. Refine the process with these tips.
10. California hospital weighing bankruptcy asked for $13M in 'bridge funding' Full story
11. 'I am not here to negotiate': AMA president pushes Congress to block Medicare cuts Full story
12. 10 payer CFO moves in 2022 Full story
13. How IU School of Medicine will spend record $400M IU Health gift Full story
14. Michigan hospitals want more funding after losing 1,700 beds Full story
15. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs.
2. 70% of hospitals are prioritizing DEI marketing this year, but patients of color aren't impressed. Achieve more inclusive marketing and better serve diverse patient populations with these 5 strategies.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.