1. Cleveland Clinic's net losses reach $1.5B so far in 2022 Full story
2. Tennessee county officials vote to fire Blount Memorial Hospital board members Full story
3. AHA urges Congress to act on PAYGO sequester cuts, prevent $38B Medicare blow Full story
4. 1 in 5 healthcare workers quit during the pandemic; the industry can't afford to lose more. Learn how addressing whole-person health can help retain employees.
5. Consultant hired to fix Montana's troubled state hospital gets contract increased by millions Full story
6. Advocate Aurora raises overnight stay prices up to 5.5% to battle expenses Full story
7. Stonebridge Healthcare offers $675M to buy 2 Tower Health hospitals Full story
8. Hazel Hawkins explores options, holds off filing for bankruptcy Full story
9. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
10. North Texas hospitals have a $38.4B economic impact, study finds Full story
11. Mount Sinai reports $241M loss amid investment pressures Full story
12. HHS proposes 5 fixes to 340B dispute rules Full story
13. Prospect Medical Holdings offloading 2 hospitals to nonprofit Full story
14. Highmark has poured more than $1B into its hospital network Full story
15. ED reimbursement changes are coming in 2023. To limit denials and downcoding, CFOs will need to get ahead of these key threats.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 220+ hospital leaders share purchasing goals, strategies & challenges. Read these 8 insights in this 2022 supply chain report.
2. UCHealth cut time-to-admit by 16% and saw an $8M return on investment using this modernized approach to capacity management.
3. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.