1. Health system labor expenses still climbing Full story
2. UPMC revenue hits $18.9B, but operating income dips 75.5%: 5 notes Full story
3. Hospital CEO exits slow Full story
4. Hospitals are taking a more holistic approach to denials management that offers huge financial benefits. See the 3-pronged approach here.
5. Health system that filed for bankruptcy inks deal to sell 2 Chicago hospitals Full story
6. Tennessee mayor asks Blount Memorial Hospital board members to resign Full story
7. Private equity groups eye potential $10B takeover of primary care provider Full story
8. 16 healthcare organizations outsourcing RCM Full story
9. The future of RCM includes better data, fewer denials and less labor. Learn strategy you need to transform your revenue cycle performance.
10. SSM Health reports $484M loss amid excess costs, investment problems Full story
11. Mississippi hospitals are in crisis. But aid may be slow to arrive. Full story
12. 5 hospitals, health systems cutting services Full story
13. Bright Health awards CEO, CFO retention bonuses amid difficult 2022 Full story
14. 'H is for Hiring’ campaign looks to fill South Carolina's 9,000 open hospital jobs Full story
15. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
2. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.
3. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.