1. 22 states ask CMS to withdraw healthcare worker vaccine mandate Full story
2. Intermountain's income hits $2.2B Full story
3. DOJ to appeal ruling that cleared UnitedHealth-Change merger Full story
4. Hospitals are taking a more holistic approach to denials management that offers huge financial benefits. See the 3-pronged approach here.
5. Prime Healthcare hit with credit downgrade
6. Walmart loses top health exec to JPMorgan Full story
7. Private equity firms attracted to health systems with successful specialty businesses Full story
8. Roper St. Francis set to build new $1B South Carolina hospital Full story
9. The present and future of value-based care — Attend this live virtual session to learn what hospitals need to thrive today and tomorrow.
10. 7 recent payer CFO moves Full story
11. Advocate Aurora posts $310M Q3 loss: 5 details Full story
12. 5 recently inked payer-provider contracts Full story
13. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
14. Hospitals' high-interest payment plans can mean more patient debt Full story
15. The future of RCM includes better data, fewer denials and less labor. Learn strategy you need to transform your revenue cycle performance.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
2. Navigating healthcare's workforce crisis — The specific actions leaders from top health systems are taking to increase workforce engagement and retention.
3. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.