2. HCA, Cleveland Clinic among finalists to take over Florida hospital
3. OIG: Rush University Medical Center overbilled Medicare by $10.2M
4. IRS Targets 501(r) Noncompliance: Is your Hospital's Tax-Exempt Status at Risk?
5. 275+ executives to speak from great hospitals and health systems at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting.
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Quorum Health receives $60M in outstanding payments from Illinois, California
: Transform your reactive care system into a proactive population health system with clinical analytics
11. Baptist Health South Florida boosts financial performance through CDI program
12. EHRs don't support clinical communication and collaboration - but adding complementary messaging technology can.
Here are 6 considerations
13. DeKalb Medical Center at risk of losing Medicare contract for the second time in 4 months
14. Mainstreet Health Investments to acquire Care Investment Trust for $425M
15. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of Nov. 13-17