1. 'Corporate leadership must go. All of them': Physician urges Beaumont to oust top execs Full story
2. Thousands of medical practices close under stress from pandemic Full story
3. M Health Fairview closes 137-year-old St. Paul hospital, to become homeless shelter Full story
4. Hospital-acquired pressure injuries (HAPIs) are rising, leading to increased costs and longer hospital stays. There is a new way to reinforce pressure injury prevention, and products that perfectly fit the new guidelines. Learn more.
5. Nationwide Children's admitting adults as other hospitals fill with COVID-19 patients Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
7. Kaiser pays $6.4M to settle false claims allegations Full story
8. Ready to ditch ad-hoc improvements and implement a cultural transformation at your health system? Click here to learn how University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center did it.
9. Tennessee AG joins effort to block $350M hospital deal Full story
10. 15 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
11. Providence records $214M operating loss through Q3 Full story
12. Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it efficiently and remain in compliance.
13. With more than 1,000 sidelined healthcare workers, Cleveland health system leaders make public plea Full story
14. Orlando Health plans 134-bed hospital Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.
2. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
3. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.