1. Deloitte: Inflation could make consumers, healthcare system sicker Full story
2. Yale hospital acquisition plans draw concerns over competition Full story
3. Health system cash reserves plummet Full story
4. Patients aren't impressed with dental practices' legacy financing options. Upgrade the process with tips from this expert discussion.
5. Hospitals losing billions to rising costs, denials and takebacks Full story
6. Where are the early 20-something job seekers? Full story
7. Cedars-Sinai reports $41M loss in Q3 amid higher expenses, investment costs Full story
8. Bankrupt clinic chain explores transferring operations Full story
9. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
10. Thomas Jefferson University reports $83.5M Q3 loss, health system patient volumes up Full story
11. Judge rules county doesn't have to pay 3 Florida hospitals for indigent care Full story
12. Most to least expensive states for healthcare, ranked Full story
13. ProHealth Care reports almost $100M loss in 2022 Full story
14. Mercy to deploy a fleet of robots to assist nurses at hospitals Full story
15. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
2. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.
3. More than 40% of nurses say staff shortages are negatively influencing the patient experience at their hospital. Here's how your organization can protect the patient experience amid staffing strains.