1. 11 hospitals laying off workers Full story
2. Mayo Clinic, Banner Health say they have thousands of job openings Full story
3. Kaiser's net income grows 68% in Q3 Full story
4. Is your organization up to date on evaluation and management guidelines? Click here to learn how to prepare for 2021's changes.
5. Cigna refused to cover COVID-19 testing, lawsuit alleges Full story
6. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Meet the 13 members of Biden's COVID-19 task force Full story
8. What has prevented you from implementing AI to cut costs and drive revenue? Click here to learn how to choose the right path for your health system.
9. 2 Illinois hospitals get OK to merge Full story
10. PwC: What healthcare executives can expect under Biden presidency Full story
11. 17 hospitals postponing elective procedures amid the COVID-19 resurgence Full story
12. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
13. ACA heads to Supreme Court Nov. 10: 5 things to know Full story
14. UVM Medical Center reassigns, furloughs 300 workers due to IT system downtime Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Effortless interoperability in the era of virtual care — tips for health system leaders. Click here to read more.
2. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations must learn to quickly pivot to the new normal and bolster their preparedness efforts for the future. Click here to learn more.
3. Receiving the wrong drug can be dangerous, but so can receiving the wrong dose. Click here to learn how to properly adjust dosages for patients with kidney conditions.