2. Florida hospital to suspend all services as it seeks capital
3. AHA advises members to prepare for healthcare pricing investigation
4. Financial sustainability is challenging. Hear from CFOs on how they are ensuring their organization has the financial resources required for long-term.
5. Becker's Healthcare is completing the agenda for our Health IT + Clinical Leadership Conference in May 2018.
There are 3 to 4 panels we are working to complete. If you have suggestions for panelists for the following topics, please let us know. Actual healthcare providers are preferred, but the agenda is open to interesting speakers of all sorts.
- The best technology for improving health quality
- The best next steps for cybersecurity
- Precision medicine, AI, cybersecurity, telehealth, blockchain and more
If you have speaker suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
6. 9 recent hospital transactions and partnerships
8. Automated intelligence can improve clinical documentation in the ambulatory setting at the point of care. Learn more with this new
11. Cleveland Clinic opens 60-bed rehabilitation hospital
12. Loss of effective antibiotics is a growing concern, but evidence-based medical technologies and procedures can help. Learn more during this upcoming
13. Tenet CEO Trevor Fetter steps down
14. Woman steals nurse's identity to work in St. Louis hospital's ICU
15. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of Oct. 16-20