2. MedPAC wants MIPS repealed, replaced
3. Wildfires close 2 hospitals in Northern California
4. Patient misidentification is a huge rise risk as millions of Medicare beneficiary identifiers change over the next 2 years. Learn how to minimize the impact during this upcoming
5. Excited to have Bill Clinton, George Bush, John Noseworthy, Bernard Tyson, Teri Fontenot, Penny Wheeler, Lloyd Dean, Warner Thomas + more keynotes at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting.
to register. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities at this event, please email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. New York City Health + Hospitals to sue state over $380M in DSH funding
8. Weight-bearing MRIs -- Beyond Gravity: How Spine Specialists Leverage Clinical Innovation and Business Discoveries
11. CMS rolls out Advanced APM search tool for physicians
12. Regulatory Affairs and the Revenue Cycle: What to watch for in the ASC industry
13. Medtronic estimates $250M earnings loss from Hurricane Maria: 4 things to know
14. University of Florida Health finds RVU-based compensation more satisfactory among staff
15. Hartford HealthCare sues Anthem over emergency services reimbursement arrangement