1. Dignity Health's net income more than doubles Full story
2. LifePoint proposes $120M in 'golden parachute' payouts for top execs Full story
3. HCA to merge 2 Florida hospitals Full story
4. To learn best practices when working with patients as payors, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Join industry keynotes Lloyd Dean, Dignity Health; Michael Dowling, Northwell Health; David Feinberg, MD, MBA, Geisinger; Redonda Miller, MD, MBA, The Johns Hopkins Hospital; Robert Garrett, Hackensack Meridian Health; Janice E. Nevin, MD, MPH, Christiana Care Health System; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Laura Kaiser, SSM Health; and Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, at Becker's 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Montana hospital pays $24M to settle ex-CFO's whistle-blower suit Full story
7. Quorum divests shuttered Tennessee hospital Full story
8. Nurses call for Michigan hospital CEO to step down as possibility of bankruptcy looms Full story
9. To learn how to blend clinical and financial accountability for success under value-based reimbursement, download this free white paper.
10. 33 hospital, health system outlook and credit rating actions in September Full story
11. Memorial Sloan Kettering tells exec to turn over profits from biotech firm Full story
12. GAO: 10 things to know about the spike in rural hospital closures Full story
13. Case study: Beacon Health System sees ROI for telehealth services in first year of implementation. To learn more, click here.
14. 6 latest hospital, health system executive resignations
15. 8 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story