1. Envision Healthcare at high risk of bankruptcy, Moody's says Full story
2. 17 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
3. New Jersey hospital faces closure after 150 years Full story
4. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
5. Mass General Brigham agrees to slash spending by $128M a year Full story
6. Hourly nurse pay for all 50 states Full story
7. Swedish to invest $125M in employee pay increases Full story
8. 10 happiest, unhappiest states in America Full story
9. Hospitals have spent billions to combat the staffing crisis and it's not working. Get expert tips to craft a multifaceted retention strategy here.
10. ProMedica ordered to pay late payments to Ohio medical school Full story
11. Physician pleads guilty in fraud scheme involving 2,000 patients Full story
12. We wear 'black robes, not white coats': Court overturns ruling compelling UPMC to give ivermectin Full story
13. Self-pay accounts are time-consuming and expensive, but they're also on the rise. Watch now and learn how to protect your margins in unpredictable financial times.
14. Georgia hospital approved for 20-year expansion Full story
15. 9 women on the move in healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
2. Every health system wants to accelerate its research. Starting with synthetic data can jump start the process. Find out how here.
3. Traditional clinical documentation is heading for extinction. CIOs share a roadmap to its reinvention here.