1. 2 North Carolina hospital board members resign over HCA ownership Full story
2. Penn Medicine to open $1.6B hospital in October Full story
3. 700 Yale New Haven employees face termination if not vaccinated by Sept. 30 deadline Full story
4. Turn HHS rulings into opportunities. Learn how to meet your patients' price transparency expectations.
5. 10 states with largest COVID-19 case increases in last week Full story
6. A breakdown of 4 recent deals involving Steward Health Care Full story
7. Travel nurses bring gig-minded approach to profession Full story
8. Prime's New Jersey hospitals cut contract with UnitedHealthcare Full story
9. Traditional call center workflows are cumbersome and outdated. See how systems are changing that here.
10. Catholic Health workers announce plans to strike Oct. 1 Full story
11. 12 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
12. Walgreens makes $970M majority investment in Shields Health Solutions Full story
13. How 2 physician experts define success in musculoskeletal value-based care.
14. 5 numbers quantifying this COVID-19 surge's cost Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still trying to unify your ambulatory footprint and cut variation? Adventist, Banner and CoxHealth share 3 key integration tips here.
2. How are providers combatting healthcare's affordability crisis? Check out these 11 must-reads.
3. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.