1. 2 LifePoint hospitals to lay off 158 employees
2. Missouri hospital lands last-minute buyer, avoids closure
3. Kaufman Hall: 1 in 4 hospitals have no cost reduction goals for the next 5 years
4. Should your health system be investing in outpatient surgical care?
5. Excited for 330 speakers + The Best Business-Focused, Strategic Discussions in the Healthcare Industry at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting.
to register. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities at this event, please email Jessica Cole at
6. Florida hospital suspends employees after inappropriate photos with newborns surface
: How to champion and evaluate success with your diabetic retinal program
11. Pennsylvania governor delays payment to managed care organizations amid budget impasse
Nemours integrated its telehealth service with its EHR for effective provider engagement
13. 21 latest hospital, health system executive moves
14. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of Sept. 11-15
15. CBO could take weeks to fully score Graham-Cassidy bill, missing key Sept. 30 deadline