1. HCA, Tenet and CHS shares rise as Irma damage lighter than expected
2. 7 latest hospital, health system CFO moves
3. Many Florida hospitals reopen, while others left without water, sewage service: 9 things to know
4. Achieving high quality scores for diabetic eye exams is difficult --
2 healthcare organizations operationalized a scalable diabetic retinal program in primary care
5. 72 CEOs to speak at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable November 13-15, 2017.
. 12 great keynotes and nearly 300 speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting.
to register. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities at these events, please email Jessica Cole at
6. Police fatally shoot man who opened fire in North Carolina hospital
: Key strategies for evidence-based hiring at every level of your healthcare organization, including physicians
11. UPMC Pinnacle unveils new brand; 8 hospitals get new names
how 5 healthcare organizations navigated the complexities of becoming clinically integrated networks: Interviews reveal how they tackled the challenges, decreased costs, and improved care coordination and patient access. Plus how accreditation provided added negotiating power with payers.
13. 10 happiest, unhappiest states in the US
14. Will the healthcare bubble burst? 19 key perspectives
15. DuPage Medical Group acquires Northwest Health Care Associates