1. National brands sue Anthem, BCBS, cite 'continuing conspiracy' to stifle competition Full story
2. One physician's case for refusing to treat unvaccinated patients in person Full story
3. 15 hospitals closing departments, ending services Full story
4. How health system CFOs are grading their RCM outsourcing vendors. Learn more
5. QAnon supporters flood Chicago hospital with calls to administer ivermectin Full story
6. 8 hospitals, health systems halting nonemergency surgeries this month Full story
7. U of Iowa wins approval for $395M hospital campus: 5 things to know Full story
8. Mississippi hospital to reopen after 5 years Full story
9. Your team needs radical common sense. Learn why human understanding is the key to a more responsive health system.
10. Sanford Health gets $350M donation for virtual care center Full story
11. 7 recent donations to healthcare organizations Full story
12. UnitedHealth: Average of $684 saved when shifting common procedures outside of hospital Full story
13. The transition of care is starting to prove costly for health systems. Here's the financial lever hospitals are engaging to alleviate that.
14. 10 most expensive drugs in the US Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.
2. Billing the VA is a challenge. Click here to learn how other hospitals are successfully collecting on their claims.
3. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.