1. OhioHealth to lay off revenue cycle staff Full story
2. 9 best health systems to work for: Fortune Full story
3. Travel nurses aren't returning to their old jobs Full story
4. Hospitals have spent billions to combat the staffing crisis and it's not working. Get expert tips to craft a multifaceted retention strategy here.
5. North Carolina hospital CEO resigns Full story
6. UnitedHealth, Walmart partner for senior care Full story
7. West Virginia health systems merge Full story
8. Former Yale New Haven Health worker pleads guilty in embezzlement scheme Full story
9. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
10. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
11. 'Quiet quitters' make up at least 50% of workforce: Gallup Full story
12. CFOs' seconds-in-command seeing greater pay, visibility Full story
13. Modern nurses need modern solutions: Overcome nurse turnover with technology, support and a financial pipeline. Here's how.
14. 15 best, worst cities to retire Full story
15. Nurses liable for patient harm carried out under physicians' orders, North Carolina court rules Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
2. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.
3. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting front-line nurses. Find out how here.