1. UPMC's operating income sinks 86% in first half of year Full story
2. CHS faces class-action fraud suit Full story
3. Fresenius completes $2.4B merger Full story
4. Modern nurses need modern solutions: Overcome nurse turnover with technology, support and a financial pipeline. Here's how.
5. Kentucky nurse accused of killing patient worked at another hospital until arrest Full story
6. UnitedHealth CFO named in class-action lawsuit over 401(k) plan Full story
7. Patient killed in ambulance fire outside Hawaii hospital Full story
8. Amazon to end Amazon Care services for employers Full story
9. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
10. Some pros have a better idea for quiet quitters: Just quit Full story
11. 5 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
12. Metaverse in healthcare market to reach $72B by 2030 Full story
13. Health systems rely on patient payments but struggle to collect from the 23 million people who owe medical debt. Get tips on how to capture a larger share of patient profits here.
14. Top 25 cities for tech job growth in 2022 Full story
15. Nationwide Children's receives $10M donation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
2. Physicians spend 2 hours with the EHR for every 1 hour of patient care. Give them the chance to spend more time bedside. Here's how.
3. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.