1. 12 hospital deals called off in past year Full story
2. Dr. Marc Harrsion leaving Intermountain for General Catalyst Full story
3. Layoffs hit North Carolina system Full story
4. The "pit crew" approach 35 hospitals are using to maximize OR performance and cut costs — rip a page out of their playbook here.
5. 8 hospitals, health systems hiring VPs Full story
6. Humana completes $2.8B deal Full story
7. The rise of the $1K professional headshot Full story
8. Missouri hospital hit with credit rating downgrade Full story
9. Yesterday's patient experience falls short of today's patient expectations. Discover what matters most to patients and how hospitals can meet the demands of consumerism during this interactive virtual session.
10. 5 specialties that drive the most revenue to hospitals Full story
11. For Gen Z, 'quiet quitting' is a form of heightened work-life balance Full story
12. Georgia hospital raffles off vehicle to fund upgrades Full story
13. It takes more than a cure to satisfy a patient. They're looking for a hassle-free experience. Here's how to deliver it.
14. Walgreens offers $75K bonus for some pharmacists Full story
15. 7 recent hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.
2. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.
3. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 6 treatment myths.