1. Hospital cuts continue — but cash running out for some Full story
2. Cano Health to cut 17% of workforce, seeks sale Full story
3. Reddit users decry hospitals' bonus systems Full story
4. There's no room to slack off on your dental practice's infection prevention processes. Find out what it takes to best protect your patients here.
5. HCA, Bon Secours spar over ERs Full story
6. Duke LifePoint hospitals tap CFO for CEO role Full story
7. What is 'loud quitting'? Healthcare labor action may be 1 example Full story
8. 'Like a mafia enforcer for insurers:' AdventHealth sues MultiPlan for alleged price fixing Full story
9. Old value-based maternity care models aren't moving the needle on outcomes and costs. Learn how a coalition of New Jersey health systems created a better way.
10. Chicago hospital workers reach agreement after 11-day strike Full story
11. 10 states with the largest CEO-worker pay gaps Full story
12. The toll of drug shortages on hospitals: 6 notes Full story
13. Mount Sinai Hospital hit with rating downgrade Full story
14. Norton Healthcare contract labor down 74% as other wages jump Full story
15. Creating a connected patient experience isn't easy, but these 3 healthcare organizations were able to get it done. Here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Generate buy-in and predict costs: Here's how health system financial leaders are validating ROI in 2023.
2. Flexible and remote work: today's bread & butter for RCM staff retention, but leaders are 'flying blind' when it comes to coaching. Tips for greater visibility + support, here.
3. Don't get lost in the maze of CMS measures. Learn how to demystify CMS Star Ratings, HRRP penalties and VBP payouts + improve performance here. From Dexur.