1. 6 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
2. Lawyers want to combine class-action lawsuits against HCA Full story
3. 16 hospital CEOs exiting their roles Full story
4. Ascension's CRO shares how they executed a patient-centric revenue cycle strategy to streamline care journeys, reduce costs and achieve faster reimbursement. Read the case study.
5. Tenet's $100M cyber incident raises 10 must-ask questions for boards Full story
6. CVS Health reportedly pursued One Medical before Amazon Full story
7. RN average annual wage for all 50 states Full story
8. Medical University of South Carolina proposes hospital partnership Full story
9. Healthcare has a new 3-pronged imperative: Patient-centricity, cybersecurity and carbon-neutrality. Learn how to reinvent care in the face of existential change during this virtual learning session.
10. What hospitals should consider when hiring teens Full story
11. 20 best midsized US cities to live Full story
12. UChicago Medicine breaks ground on $121M multispecialty care facility Full story
13. St. Joseph's Health is on a quest to "wow" urgent care patients. See how the system is using new tools — paired with a new urgent care center — to create a more streamlined healthcare experience.
14. America's 25 healthiest communities, per US News Full story
15. Company accused of selling 'sham' health plans ordered to pay customers $100M Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
2. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
3. Language barriers silo providers and patients alike. Get tips on breaking down language barriers and implementing preferred-language communication here.