1. Beaumont loses $146M+ in first half of 2020, brings back 1,360 furloughed employees Full story
2. AdventHealth, Orlando Health open facilities in same Florida county Full story
3. Providers to get paid for promoting self-isolation after COVID-19 test Full story
4. Bad debt rising? Help get patients on the right financial path. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Hospitals will spend 3.29% more on drugs in 2021, Vizient projects Full story
6. Brigham president leaves Moderna board, cites possible perceived conflict of interest Full story
7. Texas hospital exits $20M Cerner EHR contract Full story
8. What are the characteristics of top-performing hospitals? Hear from leaders from 100 Top Hospital organizations during this live discussion.
9. Financial updates from Anthem, Cigna & 2 more payers Full story
10. GDP sees steepest drop in 70 years Full story
11. 8 hospitals closing departments, ending services Full story
12. The CFO's COVID-19 conundrum: How hospitals can balance the tension between delivering an empathic patient experience and increasing collections. Click here to read the insight paper.
13. 6 hospitals laying off furloughed workers permanently Full story
14. Top 5 finance stories in July Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: