1. CMS drops 3 final payment rules: 8 things to know Full story
2. CHS posts $326M loss in Q2 Full story
3. California hospital CEO, COO hand in surprise resignations Full story
4. Imaging volumes are soaring, but one 250-bed hospital cut time to read results by 17% and relieved radiologists' stress with this simple AI strategy.
5. Payers' prices are now public — when will they become usable? Full story
6. 192 hospitals with 1 star from CMS: 2022 Full story
7. BayCare plans 17th hospital Full story
8. 10 best, worst states for healthcare Full story
9. A failing patient engagement strategy can make or break a hospital's financial viability. The solution? Meeting patients where they are. Here's how.
10. Dollar General names execs as healthcare advisers Full story
11. Healthcare spending declines for first time in 60 years Full story
12. US braces for emergency declaration as monkeypox cases surpass 4,600: 5 updates Full story
13. Hospitals are leaving money on the table by treating pharmacy services as a necessary system rather than an innovative partner. Here's how your team can unlock 10 times your current pharmacy revenue in 1 year.
14. Data breaches cost health systems more than $10M each Full story
15. 6 hospital, health system CEOs on the move Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.
2. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.
3. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.