1. Banner expects $1B in revenue losses this year Full story
2. Financial fallout from COVID-19: 9 latest hospital layoffs and closures Full story
3. Atrium plans to open new Charlotte hospital in 2022 Full story
4. Telehealth at scale: How Charleston Area Medical Center catapulted its virtual care volumes. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Hospitals must tell HHS how they spent COVID-19 aid: 4 things to know Full story
6. Beaumont board voices support for merger with Advocate Aurora as physicians criticize leadership Full story
7. For-profit hospital divestitures: 6 latest deals involving CHS, HCA and Quorum Full story
8. Getting patient data right the first time is key to reducing payer denials. Click here to find out how to streamline and improve workflows.
9. 'Our hospital is full': Louisiana requests nearly 700 workers to help staff hospitals Full story
10. Mayo Clinic buys out partner, takes control of 6-story London facility Full story
11. CARES Act grants not likely to affect hospital credit ratings, Fitch says Full story
12. How hospitals from London to New Orleans used COVID-19 to kickstart innovation. Click here to read the full story.
13. Christ Hospital in New Jersey to close OB-GYN department Full story
14. Florida hospitals request 2,412 nurses amid state COVID-19 surge Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: