1. Mayo Clinic to restore pay, end furloughs months early Full story
2. HHS hasn't delivered $72B in bailout funds to hospitals, Senate report says Full story
3. U of Cincinnati College of Medicine to furlough 940 employees Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Orlando Health, LHC Group to form joint venture Full story
6. 'People have completely let their guard down,' Houston Methodist CEO says; US cases hit all-time high -- 5 COVID-19 notes Full story
7. Kentucky rural hospitals secure $383M settlement in Medicaid reimbursement lawsuit
8. What makes an outpatient pharmacy successful? Get answers from hospital and pharmacy leaders during this upcoming webinar.
9. DOJ raises False Claims Act civil penalties
10. Half of physicians report net worth of less than $1M: 4 takeaways Full story
11. MU Health Care to open clinic in Missouri town that lost hospital Full story
12. 3 Must Reads:
13. 10 latest lawsuits involving hospitals Full story
14. SSM Health's Kris Zimmer to retire Full story
15. Hospitals see signs of financial recovery, Kaufman Hall finds Full story