1. Arizona hospital preps for mass layoff Full story
2. 12 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
3. Home health firms to lose $810M in Medicare payments: 6 things to know Full story
4. These supply chain leaders turned healthcare's 6.4% quit rate into a career opportunity. Get their tips for stepping into new leadership roles here.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
6. Inpatient pay proposal is 'woefully inadequate,' hospitals say Full story
7. 4 turf wars between health systems Full story
8. HCA names CEO of Virginia hospital Full story
9. Mark Cuban's generic drug prices would save Medicare billions of dollars: Harvard study Full story
10. Healthcare's double whammy: Inflation during a pandemic. Understand how the best hospitals can achieve growth while cutting costs.
11. UK HealthCare plans to build new medical campus: 3 details Full story
12. More Minnesota nurses take aim at executive pay Full story
13. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
14. 11 women making moves in healthcare Full story
15. Healthgrades recognizes 399 hospitals for patient experience Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
2. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.
3. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.