1. California hospital medical staff sues Dignity Health over contract terminations Full story
2. Pennsylvania health system cuts 10% of workforce amid pandemic losses Full story
3. 'I definitely am avoiding appointments': Cost, not just COVID-19 risk, driving delays Full story
4. Is your health system ready for the radical shift looming for revenue cycle ops? Click here to learn how to manage your team.
5. Former Nuvance CIO sues system, alleges he was unjustly fired over accounting issue Full story
6. 3 New Jersey health systems tap Chris Christie for lobbying Full story
7. Tenet in the headlines -- 9 latest stories Full story
8. A resilient revenue cycle depends on careful management. Click here to learn how to address those challenges.
9. Kansas hospital ends physician group contract after 26 years Full story
10. Hospitals need more time to repay advanced Medicare payments, FAH says Full story
11. Nurses accuse Georgia hospital of manipulating COVID-19 test results Full story
12. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
13. MedStar partners with primary care startup One Medical Full story
14. Employee payroll systems locked in ongoing Care New England IT breach Full story
15. 8 hospitals seeking philanthropy leaders Full story