1. 5 hospitals have closed this year — here's why Full story
2. Ochsner to take over 7-hospital system Full story
3. Hospitals, health systems mandating vaccines for workers Full story
4. It's time to refocus. Ensure your organization is up to date on the latest sterilization methods with tips from this virtual discussion.
5. Physician stabbed by patient sues Pennsylvania Hospital, alleges safety issues Full story
6. State Supreme Court upholds legality of Colorado hospital fees Full story
7. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
8. Baptist Health South Florida CEO to retire Full story
9. UnitedHealth CMOs target lower-cost sites of service, care gaps Full story
10. COVID-19 won't be supply chain leaders' last big challenge. Learn how UChicago Medicine is finding new ways to optimize resources and manage logistics to build a more resilient supply chain during this webinar.
11. 'This is our epidemic': Mental health crisis is kids' long-haul COVID, children's hospital leaders say Full story
12. Aduhelm could soon represent 1% of all US healthcare spending Full story
13. Weill Cornell Medicine launches $1.5B fundraising campaign Full story
14. 10 PA specialties that earn the most Full story
15. 9 hospital construction projects costing $1B+ Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
2. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.
3. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.