1. Mass General Brigham cuts exec pay, projects $2B in losses Full story
2. CHS defeats EHR false claims lawsuit Full story
3. Atrium submits new $2B bid to buy North Carolina hospital Full story
4. Learn to identify and address the root causes driving up your cost to collect while improving net patient revenue during this virtual presentation. Click here for more information.
5. Advocate Aurora, Beaumont merger would create $17B system with 36 hospitals Full story
6. Judge refuses to approve pension plan deal requiring Dignity to pay up to $747M Full story
7. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 8 latest deals Full story
8. COVID-19 brings a new set of staffing challenges. Click here to learn how to meet current demands and thrive in the future.
9. Walmart to expand health centers to Arkansas this month Full story
10. TriHealth eliminates 440 positions to cut costs Full story
11. HCA in the headlines -- 9 latest stories Full story
12. 3 Must Reads:
- Competition is heating up as pressures build in healthcare. Do you have a strategy to rebuild post-pandemic? This report addresses those market forces.
- Healthcare providers are facing unprecedented financial challenges during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Here are seven investment strategies to help providers weather the financial lows.
- Value-based care, innovation and the Quadruple Aim: 5 best practices to bring it all together. Click here to check out the white paper.
13. 11 hospital, health system projects costing $300M or more Full story
14. Florida AG drops investigation into hospital charging $150 for COVID-19 tests Full story
15. Healthcare leaders urge LA County to reopen COVID-19 surge hospital Full story