June 15, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. California hospital closes, lays off more than 100 employees
2. Healthcare executive gets prison time for role in $100M bribery scheme involving 38 physicians
3. ACA insurers won't get billions in risk corridors payments, court says: 5 things to know
4. Improve provider development with a hiring process reboot.
for this upcoming webinar to learn more.
5. 9 hospitals planning facility upgrades, expansions
6. Kansas hospital asked nurses to falsify records to pump up inpatient numbers, inspectors say
: Learn best practices for phased SSO implementation
8. UnityPoint Health-Meriter retains Medicare contract
9. Moody's upgrades Presence Health 7 notches to 'Aa2'
10. The remote healthcare job with a 6-figure salary
: A hospital marketer's guide to ADA website compliance
12. Federal cuts to hospitals will top $218B by 2028, called 'troubling trend'
13. Brigham and Women's takes down 31 portraits of male leaders in diversity effort
14. Stroke patient received $42K helicopter bill, then was asked to keep billing 'discount' secret: 9 things to know
15. Banner Health to build 120-bed hospital
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
La Jolla Pharmaceutical
The Greeley Company
Legal & Regulatory
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Accountable Care Organizations
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.